Elena Tresh Foundation Florida
Winner of the 2000 Web Page "Waste as
Art" competition run by Hunter Resource Recovery -
- 1999 Bachelor of Fine Art - University of Newcastle
- 1987 Bachelor of Arts (Drama) - University of
- 2003 - Training Small Groups - Newcastle WEA
- 2002 - IT Cert. IV - Programming - Newcastle TAFE
- 2001 - Information Technology II - Newcastle TAFE
- 2000 - Certificate IV in Small Business Management - Hunter
- 1996 - Drawing Fundamentals - Lismore College of TAFE
- 1995 - Design Fundamentals - Lismore College of TAFE
- 1994 - Small Business Course - Roberta Querin
- 1994 - First Aid Certificate - St John's Ambulance
- 1993 - Computer Courses-Works, Word Perfect - Kyogle
- 1993 - Train The Trainer - Lismore Skills Centre
- 2009-2011 - Freelance Wildlife Photographer
- 2004 - 2008 - Flash Developer, CD-rom Production - SES, SLSA, Hunter TAFE
- 2003 - 2007 - IT Trainer - Fiona Young Tuition
- 2003 - 2007 - Animator and Illustrator - Online Learning Project - Boat/Shipbuilding - Newcastle TAFE
- 2002 - 2003 - Digital Video Tutor - Hunter College.
- 2002 - Semester 1 - Design Photography Teacher - Newcastle
- July 2001 - Digital Video Teacher - Hunter St
- July 2000 - March 2001 - Web Developer - Shane Roxby
- May-December 2000 - Web Developer - E Creations, Newcastle
- October 1991- May 1994 - Production Manager - LINC TV,
Proficient with the use of the following software:
Graphics and Animation
- Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, Freehand
- MS FrontPage
- WebPosition Gold
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Streamline
- Truespace 3D
- Poser 3D
- Adobe Premiere, After Effects
- Streaming Video
- Ulead Media Studio Pro
- Media 100
- Final cut Pro
- MS Publisher
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- MS Outlook
- Sonic Foundry Acid , Sound Forge
- Pro Tools
- Sampling, sequencers, trackers, Java sequencer, Rebirth
- MP3, Streaming Audio
- Cooledit, Octamed
- Web design, development, and webmaster
- HTML, Stylesheets, Server Side Includes, Arexx programming
- Search engine optimisation and submission
- Encode, publish, and maintain Streaming Video for the web.
- Produce Flash animations for the web.
- E-commerce, Shopping Cart production
- Competent video camera person.
- Firewire Digital Video capture and edit
- Edited Video tapes for TV broadcasts.
- Directed and produced live and studio productions.
- Produced computer graphics, titles and animations.
- Produced, directed, edited documentaries and dramas for
- Multi-platform CD-Rom burning
- Adaptec EasyCd Creator
Other Technical Skills
- Corel Draw
- Yellow Pages Ads
- Yellow Pages Online
- Flatbed Scanners
- Inkjet and Laser Printers
- Still Digital Cameras
- Digital Video Camera and Editing
- Networking, Hardware installation, troubleshooting,
- Designed filing and database systems.
- Maintained office and resource/equipment files.
- Write System Procedures Manual
- Facilitated video camera courses for Lismore Community College
and Alstonville Adult Education.
- Devised training programs in video production camera operation,
editing and broadcasting (Linc TV) Co-ordinated and taught classes
/workshops for groups of up to 20 people.
- Completed two "Train the Trainer" Courses.
- Supervised programming department in community TV.
- Supervised production department community TV.
- Co-ordinated resources and personnel to my schedules.
- Delegated duties to personnel.
- Assessed personnel skills.
- Oil Painting
- Layout, Design and Composition
- Colour theory
- Excellent Communicator
- Fast Learner
- Team player
- Meet deadlines